CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stitchin with a Handicap

Hi blogging friends.  Sorry that I have been MIB (missing in blogging).  I was trying to get alphabet blocks done before I posted; but, alas, that did not happen.  I have finished 15 blocks, so I am making progress.  Here are a few snaps.


I did work on July by Prairie Schooler for a few days.  Here is a snap.

Now, on to my handicap.  I always thought that I was a fairly fast stitcher.  But, after hubby took these pictures I now know why I'm NOT.

Five of my cats, at different times, have to lay on my arm. (no room in my lap) lol.  If they will just lay on my arm and sleep I can still stitch just a lot slower.  Oh well, gotta love em.

I promise to start blogging weekly again.

Thanks for looking and I do appreciate and thank you for all the comments.

See you next week.   Linda

7 comments:

Mouse said...

aww like the help you have ..lol love mouse xxxx

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Your CHS Alphabet Sampler is lovely, Linda and I love all your kitties... They are just adorable and the one helping you stitch here is so beautiful!
Blessings always in stitches...

Deborah said...

Love your CHS smpler! It's just beautiful. Almost as beautiful as your sweet kitty.

Alice said...

It is a wonder you can stitch at all! Thanks for the smile.

Milly~ said...

I have this chart and so hope to get to it soon. I love how yours is turning out. Love your little helper too. LOL!

Debby said...

I thought I had it bad - trying to stitch with my 1 Kitty on my lap!!! I also know that I'm slow stitcher and can't blame the cat. Your pieces are gorgeous though.

Joy said...

LOL Chloe does that also! You just don't want to push them away, but it also makes stitching complicated. You are making wonderful progress CHS!