CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Days 31 and 32

Hi Blogger Friends.  Thank you for the nice comments and well wishes.  My hand was doing alot better until I washed the dishes last night.  Now it burns and stings from the skin coming off, but I'm still stitching.
First up is my Halloween House SAL progress.  Am so loving this one.  This picture actually shows the fabric color - 14ct vintage smokey white.


Day 31 - Cut Thru North Pole House - Bothy Threads


Day 32 - Christmas Miniatures - Prairie Schooler Book 29


14ct lt pink sparkly aida
started 2-4-12
finsihed 2-5-12
 Yeah me!!!  I actually finished stitching something.  Don't know if it will ever hang on the tree as I don't know how to finish them and don't own a sewing machine.  I actually took a picture that shows the color of the fabric.  2 yeahs for me.


Thanks for looking.   Linda

PS  Have updated the HH SAL page with everybodys progress.

11 comments:

tiffstitch said...

Congrats on a finish and good luck with finishing. I don't have a sewing machine either, I'm sure you can find a way to finish it well without one. Some backing and some cord glued around it?

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress on the Halloween House roof! Congrats on starting all 31 for January. Such a pretty ornament on sparkly pink fabric!

Lynn said...

and yet ANOTHER reason not to do dishes!!!!! At least you can still stitch.

sharine said...

Great update. Haunted house looks like it will be very colourful and I love the cut-thru series.

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your finish. Two great new projects.

Unknown said...

Ouchie to the hand, throw away dishes perhaps ? lol...way to go you on the finsh, you could backstitch round the design and do the same on a blank piece of the same material and whip stitch them together, something I do when I'm way to lazy to take out the sewing machine..and thats often. Well done on getting in the 31 starts for January, amazing how you did it, looking forward to seeing your 29 for February.
ABC SAL sounds good, as you can see from my blog, I'm sort of just moseying along with it lol.

Kell said...

Great update and lovely stitching. :)

Mia said...

Happy Dancing for you for the finish!! :) And good progress with the others :)
Don't do the dishes!! If no one else will, you need to get some paperplates LOL

Hugs!
Mia

cucki said...

congratulations on your finish..
lovely update and very cute stitching xx

Kaisievic said...

Don't do the dishes - just stitch. lol!

Great finish. If you like post it to me and I will finish it as an ornament for you.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Joysze said...

Oh, Linda.... do take care of your hand!

Congrats on the cute finish!! You could hand stitch it onto a piece of felt or maybe stick it on with fabric glue? It'll be sort of a flat ornie. :)